Dryer Vent CleaningWe offer dryer vent cleaning services to Calgary and the surrounding areas.
You may not be aware of the tremendous benefits of having your dryer vents cleared and cleaned up, so take a look at how dryer vent cleaning is a worthwhile investment.
WARNING SIGNS THAT YOUR DRYER VENT IS BLOCKED
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
THE DANGERS OF BLOCKED DRYER VENTS
According to the national fire protection association (NFPA), malfunctioning or poorly maintained clothes dryers and washing machines are one of the leading causes of home fires.
CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
Gas dryers with vents that are blocked, obstructed, or not properly maintained can cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home.
Blocked or obstructed vent can’t remove moisture as designed, causing moisture to be released into the home and possibly resulting in mold growth.
Chinook Chem-Dry’s Dryer Vent Cleaning in Calgary process provides many benefits including:
- Improved Home & Family Safety – reduced risk of fire, mold growth and carbon monoxide build-up
- Cost Savings – improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs or replacements
- Time Savings – your clothes won’t take as long to dry with clean vents
- Longer Clothing Life – shorter drying times mean less wear and damage to clothes per drying cycle
Serving all of Calgary, including: Okotoks, Airdrie, Cochrane, Canmore, Banff, Strathmore and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
124 Saddlebrook Circle NE
Calgary AB T3J 0K3
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry's Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.