PET URINE ODOUR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odour removal throughout Calgary, including: Okotoks, Airdrie, Cochrane, Canmore, Banff, and Strathmore, AB.
Remove Tough Pet Stains In Your Carpet
Urine in your carpeting is a severe problem that often requires major professional restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating. Now with the revolutionary pet urine removal treatment, P.U.R.T.®, even your most severe urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate all urine odours. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas and other odour causing spots. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odour. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odours can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odour. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odours.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odour, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odour, solving your pet urine removal needs.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odour are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odour blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odour causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odour results based on testing with the most common odour sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include the use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Serving all of Calgary, including: Okotoks, Airdrie, Cochrane, Canmore, Banff, Strathmore and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
124 Saddlebrook Circle NE
Calgary AB T3J 0K3