Wood Floor CleaningTrust Chinook Chem-Dry to clean and rejuvenate your wood floors in Calgary, Airdrie, Banff, Canmore, Cochrane, Okotoks, and Strathmore.
Wood floors are one of the most popular choices homeowners choose for their durability and long-lasting beauty. Chem-Dry offers industry-leading cleaning services for your entire home, including our Wood Floor Cleaning Process that combines cleaning, sanitizing and polishing to provide a deep clean and renew the beautiful look of your wood floors.
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors as well as allergens and bacteria that can compromise home and family healthy.
The Wood Floor Cleaning Process
- Our professionally-trained Wood Floor Cleaning technicians will perform a thorough inspection to identify deep scratches and blemishes.
- They will also determine if your floor has an acrylic coating.
- Our Wood Floor Cleaning process is not designed to repair deep scratches, gouges, discolorations or stains in the wood and is not intended for use on bare wood floors.
Polish and Acrylic Coating Removal
- If the technician identifies the presence of floor polish or acrylic coating, it will be gently removed using our Wood Floor Polish Remover.
- The next step is to perform a deep cleaning of the wood floor using our specially-formulated, green-certified cleaner, which will remove dirt, debris and any contaminants from the surface and grain of the wood.
- The result is a sparkling clean and streak-free floor.
- Additionally, a sanitizer can be added to remove unwanted bacteria and germs, helping keep your home clean and healthy.
Wood Floor Polish
- The final step is the application of our Wood Floor Polish to highlight the beauty of the floor and wood grain. Our Polish also adds and additional protective layer to the surface until the next cleaning is needed.
Set an appointment
Have your wood floors cleaned and rejuvenated with Chinook Chem-Dry.
Our wood floor cleaning service not only removes dirt and grime, but also allergens and bacteria embedded deep in the grain of your floors. Instead of soaking your floors with water and a basic cleaner as you would with traditional mopping, we use minimal water, powerful (yet safe) cleaning agents, and a powerful vacuum to extract leftover moisture, dirt, and contaminants.
As mention in the previous section, our Green-Certified Solution is a non-toxic cleaner that sanitizes your floors while keeping it a safe environment for children and pets. Our professional grade cleaning solution eliminates bacteria and allergens from deep within the wood grain to the surface of the floor, leaving your home healthier and cleaner.
Our wood floor cleaning in Calgary provides a protective barrier to extend the life and improve the quality of your floors. Plus, our industry-leading equipment utilizes counter-rotating brushes which penetrates deep into the wood grain, without causing any damage, for long-lasting results.
After ensuring your floors are thoroughly cleaned, we then polish them with our signature wood floor polisher. Chinook Chem-Dry’s long-lasting polish leaves a protective barrier between your floors and your feet. The stunning shine that we can bring to your floors will leave them looking brand new again, giving your home a happier and healthier feeling.
Serving all of Calgary, including: Okotoks, Airdrie, Cochrane, Canmore, Banff, Strathmore and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
124 Saddlebrook Circle NE
Calgary AB T3J 0K3
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry's Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.